If your radio type is not listed in the compatibility list for the item you would like to use, you have several options:
- contact the author of the script.
- his email is shown when clicking on the icon in the right upper corner, showing the authors username
- post a comment on the product asking for a compatible version
- when you log in you can comment on products
- create a compatible version using companion (model setups only)
- Using Companion software, you can convert models yourself.
Model conversion using Companion:
- download the companion for the OpenTX version that the model backup file is compatible with
- download the SD-card content for that OpenTX version
- point the Companion to the SDcard content you downloaded (settings)
- copy the model backup file you downloaded here to the model(s) directory
- start Companion, select the radio type that the model backup file is compatible with, create a new radio file
- start the simulator, and restore the model backup file
- before stopping the simulator, create a radio backup file which will include the restored model
- start Companion for the OpenTX version you want to convert to, select the radio type that the model backup file is compatible with, create a new radio file
- open the radio backup file, it will get automatically converted
- if wanted, change the radio type. the model setup will get automatically converted
- check all switch assignments and telemetry setup
- start the simulator, and create a model backup file
Unfortunatly, OpenTX is not very user friendly for 'single model exchange' functionality.